Logseq Mastery course
A fully-fledged, self-paced course to take you from complete beginner to Logseq master.
Logseq Beginner's course
An 8-part series to introduce you to Logseq and help you grasp the fundamental concepts.
- Part 1 - What's so special about Logseq?
- Part 2 - Setting up Logseq on your computer
- Part 3 - Introduction to blocks and pages
- Part 4 - Adding structure with bi-directional links
- Part 5 - Tagging for task management, spaced repetition and resurfacing information
- Part 6 - Maximising the user interface
- Part 7 - Exploring Logseq menus and other user interface elements
- Part 8 - Setting yourself up for success
A repository on Github where you can access my Logseq templates for free.
Logseq workflow diagram
This is the diagram that I shared in Part 8 of the introductory course. I have since stopped using Diagrams.net for this mapping exercise, as I moved all diagrams to Excalidraw when building the course. The final diagram is available in the full Logseq Mastery course.